Prices announced for Continuum 2008

From: Continuum 2008 <Continuum2008_at_mm9gShpWdKBgQB5lbWRgIuCNqHnfxOVbop3QtoTV-izoK7CpTSr7nzfM2Cm3YI>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:40:40 +0000

Continuum 2008. John Foster Hall, Leicester University, UK Friday 1st – Monday 4th August 2008.
http://www.continuum.uk.net

Prices for membership and Accommodation. We are pleased to announce the prices for Continuum 2008. Registration will open very early December 2007 with the launch of the new Continuum 2008 website. Exact date will follow soon.

En suite Accommodation.
All three nights = £35.00 per night.
One/two nights = £40.00 per night.

Membership.
Early-Bird membership = £20.00 before 1st April 2008. Standard membership = £35.00 after 1st April 2008. Kids with adult = FREE!

Yes that's right, kids come free with an adult if they are having accommodation. Kids equal or under 16 years of age.

As you see we hope that this provides excellent value for money for a busy games convention in a first rate venue with top notch accommodation.

News about the games, programme, guest of honour and events will follow in the coming months.

|Darran Sims

http://www.continuum.uk.net
continuum2008-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

"A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an Emergency on my part"