Special BUNDLES offer at Tradetalk.de

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_HZ8TrsUkVLFQ1PnrpTe8LP8PRYRAfJJECVonK_DBRexoR75XUfKJ4TMkWOBNOOHYUj>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:39:03 +0100

Dear fellow Gloranthans

Christmas is ahead!

Maybe you want to buy a gift for your player(s) or narrator? Maybe gift yourself?

We, the Chaos Society, want to support the gaming groups with supplemental material to Issaries Inc./Moon Design books. We have taken some of the booklets in our warehouse and bundles them into packages... for a cheaper bundle-price!

Our secure ordering still isnīt working (but will be back online in about 3 weeks). If you want to order one or more of these bundles simply drop André an email (osentalka_at_juldx_pHIrGoVi66KgEWvVMPMw2LhlKJg3mqvXBZURFvdc4INnKT_9B2ioH363CHXKsfgrfsO2R3WA1-06l7DIQ.yahoo.invalid) which names the items you want to order, and which includes your postal adress. OR drop Ingo an email (ingo.tschinke_at_2hBf8F2YvncAggW_ZYmhkYYMdDCOoorAvFw3eXXFpk13QwP5IE3Ve9uJoBCBB3L44jQ_1KThtcRWNeklZj-_wtMN_I_Yng.yahoo.invalid) and send your credit card informations via FAX to him (using the postal ordering formular found at www.tradetalk.de): FAX 00495141-279034.
You are of course welcome to order additional books we have in stock.

BUNDLE 1: Pavis/Prax

This is the package for all Pavis/Big Rubble or Prax gamers. In need of more advebtures in the praxian desert or in Pavis Country or in Pavis itself?

Tradetalk # 9
Tales # 14
Rough Guide Pavis
Shadows of Pavis
Beyond Pavis

Our normal price for this is 40,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 33,00 EUR

BUNDLE 2: West/Maniria

This is the package for all gamers playing in the west, especially the south west of Genertela.
Wenelia, Ramalia, Caratan and the city of Handra are one thing, the Rokari of
Seshnela another...

Tradetalk # 10
Tradetalk # 11
Tradetalk # 15

Tales # 13

Our normal price for this is 21,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 16,00 EUR

BUNDLE 3: South DragonPass

Adventuring in the southern part of eastern Maniria / Holy Country / Dragon Pass? In need of more adventures, scenario ideas, NPCs?

Tradetalk # 12
Tales # 20
The Widows Tale
Eurholīs Vale & Other Tales

Our normal price for this is 44,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 35,00 EUR

BUNDLE 4: North DragonPass

Interested in Heortlings and the northern part of Sartar? Aldachuri, the exiles of Wintertop, and good heortling adventures will enrich your campaign.

YBoT # 4
Questlines
Wintertops Fair

Our normal price for this is 33,50 EUR
Bundleprice: 27,50 EUR

BUNDLE 5: Lunars

After reading ILH Vol. 1 you want MORE of the Lunars? You canīt wait until ILH Vol. 2 is out?
Here you get a lot of articles about lunars, and things in the Lunar Empire, plus a lunar scenario (with ready to play characters).

YBoT # 5
MoonRites

Our normal price for this is 25,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 20,00 EUR

BUNDLE 6: Far Away

You want to start a "Men of the Sea" campaign? Or do you want to explore exotic places, far away?
This brings you to places all over Gorantha, north, east, west, and especially south...

TT # 13
TT # 14
Zin Letters # 2

Our normal price for this is 17,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 14,00 EUR

BUNDLE 7: Path of the Damned

Book 1 (in three comics) of the "Path of the Damned" series for a good price. Follow an epic adventure of an adventure grooup across famous Dragon Pass.

PotD # 1 - 3

Our normal price for this is 39,00 EUR
Bundleprice: 32,00 EUR

Please visit www.tradetalk.de !

P.S.: Please feel free to forward this info to other related groups, forums etc.