Re: RE: [HeroQuest-rules] Prices announced for Continuum 2008

From: donald_at_Ub5MaTopHonWONieE00icNeTsfB0Gzsl4DkwRZho5pP7jUXc54Mn1a-Yv_khLIuaDvouu
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:33:04 GMT

In message <s7vjk3lc7eovotv7bm2oi8cedh348r4alk_at_JGKw5VDzgLHYJQndWjJkmOab2MkfJw1cN9JEKGQlSIANfSZCZDokjraXTYL84fBmGt_l7K-WCca3bUPmM9cYfSayO9Gjjth6_0g5eganYKE.yahoo.invalid> Nick Eden writes:
>On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 05:13:26 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>There's a very nice bar at the hall and we usually stock it with a variety
>>of real ales, plus the usual fizzy lager, standard bitter and Guinness.
>>
>>The beer situation is good...
>
>Hope you've explained to the new bar staff about how the last lot just
>thought you were kidding about how much we'd drink and therefore were
>down to Fosters by Sunday lunchtime...

That's pretty good estimation. The bar aren't going to be happy with any real ale left over on Sunday night although they might have had a bit more bitter. Bad estimation is when the real ale runs out on Friday night....

Of course in Glorantha there is only real ale. Except for the Mostali keg brewing plant but nobody drinks that stuff.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/