Black Saint Vivamort

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_a2Mva-I88ZMciILsUGqz2qz3eE8cHdxipWaCmgtMBX4At3kvnXr7O48SDS6Sucjo5C0>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:04:18 -0000

My mind wondered over to vampires again.

I like the fact that the original Vivarmot writeups were in the form of a pseudo-theistic cult. The vampire sacrifices a part of his meal to Vivamort in exchange for feats (runespells at the time of RQ2).

Vampirism, I'm sure, isn't unknown in the West, but a theistic cult would be somewhat an oddity (though I understand they do exist). I'm wondering, are there dark/malevolent entities that revieve veneration, or something that uses the mechanism of veneration.

An entity like Vivamort should prpbaböu have a presense on the sorcerous planes, no matter what it's true magic form is... even if this presense is just a twisted shadow. Parhaps there is an entity, or node or "saint" that can be venerated, and from where a sorceous vampire can draw spells of blood, hunger and unlife?

  -Adept