Re: Black Saint Vivamort

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_ObUgewxESJ9VnjuyCd2BDtTJYMwReg1VE7IO8j86TIPxp1PsvyNSk2N5LBHsWYj3bLd>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 14:48:55 -0000

Interesting ansvers Trotsky and Jeff. Food for thought. Thanks.

Plenty of scope for me to play with "vampire grimoire" in my sorcerer game I think. I agree that vampirism, like other forms of chaos takes many forms. A vampire basically has a particular type of spiritual wound, and is clinging on to it's existance by feeding on the lifeforce of others.

Many ways to do it, I'm sure. Many tragic tales of how each particular type of vampirism has started, and many people seeking the state for the corrupt power and ageless half-life that it brings.

  -Adept : who likes the vampires of Glorantha because they are proper monsters, instead of the "dark nobility" of White Wolf.