Lists and Consumer advice

From: CJ <chris.romer_at_Jtzjew_DlU0pVac3AradQaj4t8vNL8XTPJqdQC5ajzn65wXaCUQSpTTMlPX6BY4g>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 13:30:26 -0000

 I'm not sure where the right place to ask this question is - it's not directly about Glorantha as a world, but about gaming, it's not HQ directly, and - well I'll post here and hope for the best.

I enjoyed Jrustela and Clanking City from MRQ, but their were things which clashed with my Glorantha, as one would expect. It's a matter of atmosphere mainly I think, and the centrality of myth. Still, I just wondered if anyone who owned the Aldryami or Dragonewt books could tell me a bit about them? They were the two I was thinking of picking up. Also as an owner of Troll Pak and the later AH Troll stuff is the Troll book of any interest to me?

cj x