Duck imagery in the Pharoah's tomb

From: dn05_at_OQsDbjBo82qz2cfok5MzyyLDxhIqB23OFFp8oGz1KkGZOvhvAkJ1bqJXaDSwKkgF_HAN0hr
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:01:19 +0000

Talking of ducks.

Gemma, Brisen and I went to the King Tutankhamen exhibition at the 02 (formerly the Dome) in Greenwich on Friday.

There were several duck related items including a table or chair with carved duck feet, a duck shaped cosmetic jar and a spoon with reclining nude handle which was unfortunately missing the duck shaped 'bowl'.

Our gaming group (the Maidstone Archers) recently discussed the possibility of a durulz winning the Masters of Luck and Death contest and becoming the new 'vessel' body of the Pharoah, as you do.

I imagine that someone might have mentioned this happening should it have occured in the past though.

It has to be said that our Seapolis based Duck PC (played by Gemma) wasn't overjoyed by the possibility.

YGMV of course.

John Hughes this means you (:

Nick