Re: Black Elf article

From: Shannon Appelcline <shannon.appelcline_at__nXO2pujKpmElMY-8pUAmzxBoG5QFlNh-A6wQuEO-ybXdYo2oLB8FsAX3>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:54:08 -0800

> There are two other Elf related articles over the past couple issues
> of S&P - all three are made up of material that got cut from the
> Elfs book. Worth a look (included in the one on the Elder Wilds is
> the correction regarding calling Votonkiland Balazar in earlier
> books despite the fact 908 predates Balazar's arrival in the area).

Here's where all three of the articles are: http://index.rpg.net/display-column.phtml?relid=1645

It's actually new material, intended to be complementary to the book, but written about 6 months after I finished the Mongoose elf book.

I just sent a fourth one, which presents Sporewood for Second Age Glorantha, though I suspect it won't appear until February because I really lagged sending it out.

In any case, glad y'all have been enjoying the work. Now I just hope to see the HQ Elf book in 2008, completing the corpus;).

Shannon