Runic associations: Humakt, Vinga, Nandan and fertility

From: ileskela <ileskela_at_W7hdeQGq5ivYlpO-pznMcGnSBkDILBoOgWDq9dQVDFXKqjIR_yKRf2MxFvcM0_z6F2v>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:37:30 -0000

A question or five...

I'm trying to figure out the degree runic associations (Death, Earth and Air/Storm) effect individuals. I've understood Nandans cannot bear a child, and that Vingans cannot father a child. If I'm right, the runic associations actually cannot change biological/mythical sex. Am I right?

Can Humakti father/mother a child, or is their fertility power dead?

Can Nandans father a child, or are they essentially women without wombs?

Can Vingans mother a child, or are they essentially men without semen?

Is there a difference between initiates and devotees of these cults?

Thanks for any answers & insights.

-ILe