Re: Day length

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_V-ZYBv3BlAqaH-MBVJMZB-H9OSnA5OXkVyPpBkuOOtPAtqq6RHAbx0CjZcT0YlIw8E>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:07:18 -0000

Yes, it does! (as I just found out) Look for what is contained between the stars down below).

Digging on the Glorantha site, I found some interesting info at: http://www.glorantha.com/products/samples/otherworld.html

Included is the following quote may be relevent: (I hope I'm not breaking rules by quoting here?)

"The length of the day varies from summer to winter, as does Yelm's appearance. In the height of summer, he is a bright blinding gold that blazes high in the Sky. In the depths of winter, Yelm is a sickly pale yellow that hangs low and limps across the sky. On a few frightening occasions in historical times he has been so dim that stars were visible in the daytime. "

No reference to how much it varies/terrestrial latitude equivalent. So I'd say "whatever seems most familiar to the group (on average)" makes good sense, in a YGMV sort of way.

--Bryan