Re: Do(es) (the) Argrath(s) have a rune?

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_sAnrBrCQKy512AiNN0bzRahjl-nd4Cb2BX7pr4fut7uTC13l0sW2Fq1aZqwHDlfMgHymVEt>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 08:39:19 -0800

Stewart Stansfield wrote:

And indeed HGDV!!! :)

> It is thus vitally important that I know if (the) Argrath(s) had a
> rune. These ducks were very close to their charismatic leader, after
> all.
>
> With the importance of semiotics and mythic correspondences *blah*blah*
> heroes and gods *blah*blah* runic symbolism *blah*blah* and all that
> guff *blah*blah*, I figure (the) Argrath(s) might have (a) rune(s)

No, he doesn't have one yet. He is not an independent power existing on his own.

Yet.

?

> As Greg is working on the Grand Argrath Campaign, I was wondering if he
> could perhaps give us a Christmas treat...

Well, and answer anyway.

One point: the duck could have made up a sign, even though it does not have the power that an actual power rune would have. And if we are not being serious anyway, how about a man-rune with a duck beak then?

> P.S. If there isn't one, I'll just use Nick's.

I'm not familiar with this, but since it is all fannish additions, not entirely in a serious vein anyway, go ahead. Or make up your own.

--

    Greg Stafford
    President, Issaries. Inc.

Love without reserve,