Re: Dragonnewts and dinosaurs

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_XiRqNd9NQKsnRqvZkeqzjwepMacowVocRFEyxhlBGVmWwSgFg2Xbv4mggk-cppklQZ8KCBg>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 05:38:53 -0800

YGWV vesa.randelin wrote:

>I am going to gamemaster a scenario where players probably are going
>to capture a dinosaur. Now I'd like to hear your opinions or ideas
>about how dragonnewts are going react this.
>
>Well they may, or may not react, but the point is that if they see
>dinosaurs as brothers or same family. Or do the dragonnewts see the
>dinosaurs as failed dragonnewts and doesn't care about them at all?

The first thing to remember about dragonewts is that they are, according to human standards, entirely arbitrary. There is just no understanding them at all.

To my mind, dragonewts don't care about dinosaurs a bit. Any reaction they have about them will be individual and momentary.

--
    Greg Stafford
    President, Issaries. Inc.

Love without reserve,