Re: Thief saints in Seshnela

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_1xZRecFqEaPvRF0IqXJ2SRgXgRw1uqubZ-X1m-daDOjDpEWt5NgRDHAndGeKXFhgUQAi->
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:03:26 -0800 (PST)

> My first reaction to this was, "there are no thief saints." I figured
> they'd be gods or spirits, something that would be working against
the
> Divine Order.
>
> Then I realized such certainly would be possible.

If nothing else, something analogous to St. Dismas, some poor bstard caught up in Old Man Malkion's or Hrestol's deaths/executions. The *real* Node founder would have hidden his mundane identity behind the more famous thief's name.

Alternately, there could be a scout character (Viymorni "tribe", probably) who went bad, but not as bad as Vadel, and eventually tried to steal back what the Vadeli took, first, to undo his harm.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping