Re: Thief saints in Seshnela

From: vesa.randelin <vesa.randelin_at_8d_Kq2lx-Pm_clh3Pqxbm6a_AZnqZIJPABOTyc41_zd2eq5cBbfAJmqobVk6iL>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:23:57 -0000

But for these thieves a good thief is a thief who doesn't leave any signs of his visit. The victims of the theft notice it when they see something of theirs missing. Corpse on a scene, well that's not very professional for a good thief. Ofcourse these thieves fight when they have to, to defend themselves.

Sure there is those thieves too who are seen as those "common criminals", they murder if they have to etc. but they are not part of this certain guild I am going to have my players in. But to now to think about these "golden rules" of this guild, I really think I should try to make a real saint as the source of their powers. These rules of the guild then comes from the past, and thieves gain the powers of this saint only when they follow these rules.