Re: Ernalda Lightbringer's Quest?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_y_qNuv4EsoaZO1vdr02-E4a4OA-awIKd_Q0ivRRXcmsHhYUelohWHm0XVHeOmazY6IP2>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:02:55 -0000

Rob -

I'm sorry but there is no Ernalda Lightbringer's Quest. Ernalda goes to sleep and enters the Underworld. She is in Hell when Orlanth and the Lightbringers arrive but she does NOT have her own Lightbringer Quest.

That being said, I have seen a First Age myth or scrap of a text that suggest that Gina Jar has certain associations with Ernalda (or is perhaps a bit of her).

Jeff

PS. Perhaps your character should quest for Ernalda or Esrola or even Oria and receive the blessings of fertility directly from the Great Goddess?