Re: Ernalda Lightbringer's Quest?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_7D6Zfx-nYdC0YyoHxcBUPGqw7CB5-R1wI2coPxCS51BwOyu1pNHT3IlrO_7sn>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:55:42 -0000

You may possibly be thinking of this:
http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/stories/elbq.cfm as written in 1998. Not Ernalda's part in the LBQ, but what she did while it was going on.
To make any use of it, you'd have to allow for all the extra and renamed earth goddesses that have appeared since then, which would be quite a major rewrite. I suppose it could conceivably (sorry - just noticed the pun) be used to regain your fertility, but it doesn't seem ideally suited to the purpose to me, so I rather hope what you were thinking of was something else.

Some kind of healing quest, probably associated with one of those new subcults of Ernalda, seems a lot more likely to help to me. It's probably time to write a new myth that by a strange coincidence has parts for all the PCs :)