Re: Heler outside Dragon Pass and Maniria?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_H0aC2W_q8Ec7dz-Mtu0ScNSjIIxeH7vl8zNYq8ayDa11_62KFZ1rA5Be8dEcrscgChQ>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:11:36 +1300

At 06:49 a.m. 20/01/2008, you wrote:
>Does Heler play any role in Orlanthi worship outside Dragon Pass and
>Maniria in general, except as a "name god" who is known but not
>worshipped for magic?

>The reason I ask: _Storm Tribe_ says that the only Helerings who
>survived the Darkness were along the Manirian coast, and in Dragon
>Pass he's associated with specific weather patterns that come from
>that area.

Just because Heler's worshippers were found in that area at the Dawn does not mean his worship is limited to that area and that he is not responsible for weather patterns elsewhere. Orlanth is responsible for the World Storm yet at the Dawn the reach of his worshippers was far smaller.

Heler is known to the Fronelan Orlanthi (Orlanth and the Logic Tribe, Anaxial's Roster) and his people had several fights with the Malkioni.

--Peter Metcalfe