Re: Oneage Spirits

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_PheL5yxoyinL-LBjJ8meehj9-S_yxGpQ_HHy9gt2DXL1SiprlXlpg3W_IxXYZmNXBR4_T>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:15:03 -0000

> I have a player who is making a Borevich character but has asked
what is
> the beneift of having a Oneage spirit make the silver amulet part
of the
> character. Apart from not being able to lose it I couldn't think of
> good answer.

>I have a player who is making a Borevich character but has asked
what is
> the beneift of having a Oneage spirit make the silver amulet part
of the
> character. Apart from not being able to lose it I couldn't think of
> good answer.

Other than severe surgery/amputation, you can't be parted from your magic. Remember that the Amulet is required to perform magic (it's a combo Charm/Fetish/Talisman, so the only magic that doesn't need it are Feats/affinities), so not being parted from it is really useful. Of course, the only magic a "basic" Borovich worshipper only really gets with the OneAge spirit is their Grimoire, but if he learns other non-feat magics and puts them in his Amulet, then the non-loss of magic gets more powerful.

RR
He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad
R. Sabatini, Scaramouche