Re: learning more about Glorantha

From: Paul King <paul_at_Opx3_xx1lCGHUDYwR_aF4_CMPq5bBcZOcgUiHDMgCH_xYw_K9piU8s6CNI30wo78mdboRYA>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:00:20 +0000

On 7 Feb 2008, at 21:29, Rob Thornton wrote:

> I presume the next steps are ILH2 and the King of Sartar. Where would
> I go from here? Learning more about non-Orlanthi and non-Lunar
> cultures would be nice (this includes Dara Happa in my book).

It depends on what you want. Men of the Sea has a bunch of homelands spread around Glorantha. Blood Over Gold (in pdf only right now) has the Trader Princes and the people of Wenelia - and a campaign. Men of the Sea has more variety but it is a bit fragmented as a result.

King of Sartar is a history written in Glorantha's future. ILH-2 is about the Lunar Religion - really useful for a campaign that makes heavy use of the Lunars, but not really necessary for other uses.

You might also like to consider Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe for more information on the Sartarites. Or if you want the more esoteric sources Glorious Reascent of Yelm gives a lot of Dara Happan history.