Re: Where is Borin and Wexten?

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_zTohW7WgYF6dQZRL3ncqDkSwdMldbYTE38IsrFn6lFiMyMnnV1OeITcEw8Zs1j5zI0>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:04:39 +0100

> I've been scouring the map for Ralios (p72-73
> Genertala Book) and I can't find the County of Borin
> and the Democratic Republic of Wexten.
>
> Where are they?

Borin is the country in between Otkorion and Naskorion, its capital is Belstos.

Wexten has not an official location on the map, but both Ttrtsky and i had the same idea:
Wexten is located on an island in Lake Felster. If you have the "Glorantha: Genertela - Crucible of the Hero Wars" RQ3 box set you can see the island north of the border line of Azilos and Tiskos in the lake.

Cheers

André