Dara Happa's Silver Age

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_a-TkWAgJO1grfA0f33N2shka3Gj_EnsOq2xHqLrxtfljCX2lrZRqN3gA_HjC-kwcD5>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:07:22 +1100

Hello all,

I was wondering about what went on in Darra Happa during the Silver Age (i.e. when Heort did his thing amongst certain Orlanthi peoples,
"before" I Fought, We Won).

References to IFWW mention that other masculine cultural heroes did similar things to Heort in their respective cultures. I was wondering if there was much written about, or if anyone had some good ideas regarding, Solar cultural heroes of this period.

I am particularly curious about whether there were a variety of them (Dara Happan civilisation seems fairly spread out so presumably there would have been more than just one - perhaps this explains the differences between the different metropoli?) and what the Dara Happan perspective on the phenomenon that the Heortlings describe as Elmal on Kero Fin.

Cheers!

--
John Machin