Tentacles Questionnaire

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_vOTmrnqdvrQbj2tCf2TqmbIQFCIsHrdIovauFRfFLgMWY-8dyaNBawa8TgzVdwv2HqLMW>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:17:21 +0100

Dear potential Tentacles guest,

we know that a lot of people out there have found various reasons to NEVER attend a Tentacles Convention. For all of you who have NEVER spent a fun packed weekend with legendary game designers, great games and superb german beer in a castle above the Rhine river, we have put together a short questionnaire to find out what kept you away. We would be happy if you would do us the favor to participate, so we can see how to help you attending in the future:

http://www.tentacles-convention.de/questionnaire.html

Fabian

P.S.: Don't be afraid you will remain anonymous. ;-)

--
~ TENTACLES DEJA VU ~
The HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Eternal Champion,

Register here:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/regis.htm