Re: Heortling Five Souls

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_2pPK_6OM-xwbIUgW3Y0wQyfj_-TxcNdxxbnqL3hZlUmQA1NXVM9JDvte3LC9vE7DvG_>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:14:14 -0000

I would suggest tin. Gloranthan published sources always have one oddity in the elemental metals progression, with the air metal changing from edition to edition.

I like tin, as it's a proper element and not a mix (like brass). It has nice symbolism too, with the mix of air (tin) and earth (copper) results in bronze which is stronger than either, celebrating the union of air and earth.

There are many cases for tin = air metal scattered in old RQ sources too, like the Plunder item which stores a lightning bolt (a tin bracer decorated with diamonds, another air element classic).

  -Adept