Re: Ernalda Version of the Cosmic Renewal

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_fxQpFYuHJmdyJ0mjQjgCBLEIAoN-rb5T4k5aNrIMsqLE6OxLUoRiafHEzQuIRUwZWwDAa_I>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:09:48 -0800

YGWV valkoharja wrote:

> --- In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:WorldofGlorantha%40yahoogroups.com>, Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
> wrote:
>
> Excellent!
>
> I've been trying to wrap my brain around Esrolia and the Earth side of
> the heortling culture/religion.

Many people have, and I've found the time to address it directly.

> Having the earth parallel stories to
> the world ending and beign renewed makes so much sense.

Esroia is my current project. We will have some kind of book about the land done for Tentacles, and then released through Moon Design. It includes a mythic history of Nochet, map(s) of the city, and a bunch more stuff about the land.

--
    Greg Stafford
    President, Issaries. Inc.

Love without reserve,