Lodril in Caladraland

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_aAEFOMiVG9It8puwlBF8z1D7IVuzbdLtJJ8vLcFaSSdu8OeQbvx6defjPjfaRclxSE-Re>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:56:35 +0100

Hi all,

In a campaign I'm currently playing, my character is a Lodrili mercenary from Caladraland. Everything I have about Lodril is from Gods of Glorantha and Hero Wars / HeroQuest basic books. The Gods' entry is quite small, good for Dara Happa where he's a minor god for peasants, but not expanded to being the main god, as he is in Caladraland. I'm sure he has a good number of subcults there.

Does someone know where I can find some information on Caladraland and Lodril (either in a book or a web page)? Do you have some ideas on what would a Lodril warrior subcult would look like?

Oh, this is a RQ campaign, but that doesn't matter too much, we can adapt anything (as we've done in both RQ and HQ).

Thanks,
  Sergi Diaz