Re: Unfurling the Battle Banner of the EWF

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_G0ugLOGG8ma_zXVzNM0Z_XvHOzrHdzz-AxsqNDIExcV8VxLVuy-TDlICsfpBSgXGbO>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 22:52:41 +0100

> Stuart Cogger wrote:
> >
> > Beyond the references in KoS I've never seen anything about this. Is it
> > a physical artifact (like the lost ark of the covenant); is it some
> > kind of allegorical act performed by 'Argrath' which legend recalls as
> > the unfurling of the Battle Banner, or is it something else?

Greg answered:
> It is an actual banner.

And i think that the banner should look like the front cover of "King of Sartar": A purple banner, with a broad horizental stripe across it, and a silver/grey dragon (eating his own tail).

I hope we will see THIS banner sometime on a Mongoose Glorantha 2nd age EWF book... maybe in the hands of an EWF warrior leading his companions into the battle against the Godleaners?

Cheers

André