Re: Mysticism and Dream Magic

From: aysezz <Aysez_at_6IE1Ofg_LtDUyrFEJKtrOooJGDWl_Ts6-A_2Vlrfzebe6x9cx5wkvZgGGZBS43zJ9o7B9E>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 13:14:51 -0000

> I'm having difficulty understanding your question.
>
> What do you mean by "separate or combined into one"? A hero
> can have more than one magic stat according to the HQ rules.

Yup. Now I know I'm not articulating this the way I want. I'm trying to determine if there's just one skill, "Mysticism" that covers all uses of it, or if it requires interlinked skills that work together. Or, as an alternate, do you raise each individual Refute, but they freeze as soon as they're used? (I'm really trying to be straight-forward here. My apologies if this doesn't make enough sense.)

-Adam