Re: Lodril in Caladraland

From: David Dunham <david_at_gEyEhrDiRzoeXZfdtkG3vZV_ejNCOgkzz4vqn_TGQrnAfYF52tFVjniNGwdikYdSkCk-SR>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:41:50 -0800

John

>IIRC King of Dragon Pass included a Maran Gor blessing which
>increased the fertility of fields, if blood was shed there.

King of Dragon Pass of necessity abstracted a lot in order to be a computer game for all. "Maran Gor" probably encompasses a number of "malign earth rune" (to use the RQ3 term) goddesses, such as Ana Gor. (Just as the game presents only one "Ernalda" and not Bevara, Kadone, Jera, etc.)

Also Ana Gor, to the best of my knowledge, hadn't been written about in 1997 when the team began KoDP.

--

David Dunham