Re: Arn - The Knight Templar

From: Grimmund <grimmund_at_zYJCwFXsTg6gLtTlMx_APt5XPlnrbHLwjiOsAEHGvEbddGpNgyOTuVyD-MIBm9dG63z>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:17:34 -0500

Response from another list:

**

It's a Scandinavian film, and hasn't been released internationally yet in any form.

"The film will go on general release in Sweden on Christmas Day [2007], but it will be some time before audiences outside the Nordic Region will get a chance to see it. The international version will be a combination of the current film and the sequel, and will not be released before the sequel opens in Scandinavia in late 2008."

<http://www.thelocal.se/9443/20071218/>

**

--

"Power corrupts. Knowledge is power. Therefore: Knowledge corrupts."