Babeester Gor initiation

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_YR0QULYHKCoWYU4r1_8PLg3V07ZXPQl8Y0RM7mZ9bEVUzYd4ommiLEOM0dUxgS_QbZYIn>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:55:19 +0100

Hello all,

I have a new player in my campaign. She wants to be a Babeester Gori. I've narrated the initiations of all the players I currently play with, so this one won't be an exception (I like initiations to adulthood and cults, I find them different). I don't have any problem with the basic heortling women initiation since I've already done it before, but I'd need some ideas on what the initiation to Babeester Gor could be like.

I'd expect lots of blood and beer. Something simbolizing the Dead Earth to be born again from it? What could I use? I've always mixed the Material World and the Other World in an initiation, what could she find in the "quest"?

Thanks in advance!

Sergi Diaz