RE: Tradetalk is searching for a copyreader

From: Chris Holden <chris_at_UQtEm-9As3VhdQ3AlG8jHvYvrmMV2jk5-U9bpPY9jZWbwJ63G_7iCPTY1gUmohhPRGtGlu>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:27:37 +0100

Hi,
I think I might be what you are looking for. I have worked for various UK and US mags as a sub- and production-editor. If you need to know which ones I must ask for an NDA on your part due to the contracts I have at this point.
I have almost all the Gloranthan material ever published, and am a GTA Initiate.
I am also the owner/creator of glorantha.org.uk, and the web admin of the unofficial Glorantha links list (which should be at runequest.info, but we are having some trouble with that) which temporarily is at: www.glorantha.org.uk/links/
Thanks,
Chris