Hearts in Glorantha - Call for contributions

From: Newt <mrnewt_at_YvnijvrF7ZJsDKJHrAfHaB37cGS7P0TEd2Y3h7mcnVOwHS8D3zzHg6sABuAcACYtFssNC>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 06:10:13 -0000

Hi all,

I'm putting together a new Gloranthan fanzine called 'Hearts in Glorantha' and I'm looking for articles and art work.

Article wise I'm looking for a diverse selection of topics that are light and fun. Background, homelands, GM/Narrator advice, Fiction, NPCs, scenario seeds and full adventure write ups, all these things will be considered.

What system you use is up to you. The license that Greg and Jeff Richards have kindly sorted out for me, covers HeroQuest, old RuneQuest and Mongoose RuneQuest in the 2nd Age. If you don't use one of the 'official' systems, you can even be a heretic and send in your ideas and rules conversions. As long as its set in Glorantha I don't care.

Contributors as well as having the pleasure of seeing their work in print, will also receive the issue of fanzine their work appears in.

I'm aiming to get the first issue out by the beginning of August, just in time for the mighty Continuum convention. The second issue will then hopefully emerge just before the end of the year. The fanzine will be available in both print and Pdf formats.

If you are interested in contributing or helping out in any way please email me off list,at mrnewt AT gmail DOT com.

Regards

;O) Newt