Re: A Peter Gabriel/Prax Connection?

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_58NUiO7BxBZukYqOKeQDEuO8Tia8vZGplZq5Qtk0Z1OJ-v2Sr6Ik43azzcjXHIH>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:44:54 +1000

 "Way back in the days when the grass was still green and the oases were still wet and the clouds were still clean, and the song of the black swans rang out in space.one morning I came to this glorious place. And I first saw the trees! The Redwood trees! The bright-coloured tufts of the Redwood Trees! Mile after mile in the fresh morning breeze. And under the trees I saw brown Veruferar frisking about in their Garden of Genert as they played in the shade and ate fruit and pine nuts. From Camenura's pond came the comfortable sound of the lavala humming while lazing around. But those trees! Those trees! Those redwood trees, all my life I'd been searching for trees such as these. The touch of their tufts was much softer than silk, and they had the sweet smell of fresh butterfly milk. I felt a great leaping of joy in my heart. I knew what I'd do I unloaded my cart."

Veruferar are Bolo Lizards
Lavala are Rock Lizards.
Camenura's pond - now Cam's Well.