Freeformers still wanted for "A Thing Well Done"

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_YbIEubZ8-C6PcUPTTy3Tg9tMk47ATmDWzUqYDBgaL8m7IWtlCNzEpNdLJ5n-zlf>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 04:25:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

     Apologies for going slightly off-topic. Ian and I are running a freeform at Tentacles. At the moment, 14 players have signed up, and the freeform is for 21.  If we can't get a few more in, it won't be runnable. So, if there's any Tentacular attendees who are wondering if freeform spaces are still available, sign up for us!

     You will be electing a new king of the Cinsina tribe, after the death of the late King Ragnar in Starbrow's Rebellion. There are eight candidates, twelve other faction leaders, and one very nervous Lunar observer.

     If anyone would like more info before signing up, feel free to respond offline.

Thanks, Alison

Be a better friend, newshound, and