Tentacles Glorantha Goodness!!!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_j8TPQ6GunK0Uh2YcEHNfg_cojzL2Y-JlKHlO4kEut2lnW60-akhJ04NYEY0hQARcZu82>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 11:28:30 -0000

Lawrence Whitaker and myself will be hosting an old school fabuluous discussion about Glorantha - Second Age, Third Age, Pavis, Esrolia, Dara Happa, weird Malkioni sects, heroquesting secrets, and many other surprises. We will be arriving with "The Land of 10,000 Goddesses" and various other new releases - and will be armed with rare and never before seen maps from Greg Stafford.

Plus Rick, Loz, David Dunham, Robin Laws and I will be providing some details into the big new Moon Design releases - not more Stafford Library books, but the long awaited Heroquest 2.0 and the new Gateway to Glorantha book.

Here's your chance to test your pet theories, to ask authors what they are thinking, or to corrupt our minds with your ideas! Don't miss it!  Be there, or be square!

Jeff