Re: What Mostali Look Like

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_k6lWrdV4EfWrP0UxRAu7KJKkLbHeCLO3bgmCfP3iOo0UJ0XKRtungF2gIJGv1-6os5Q>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 23:04:46 -0000

> I'm inclined to take John Hughes's suggestion a bit further and
> say humans are associated with the man rune plus a rune based
> on the mythical tribe they came from. So Dara Happens are man and
> sun, Orlanthi are man and storm, Ernaldans are man and earth...
>
> Donald Oddy
> http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/

That is how I do it. I use runes quite a bit in my game, as I most often run my games with a homebrew system. Humans start out with a basic connection to the man rune, and get a basic connection with the power they are initiated to... and since the gods call to their own, that means that most heortling women have earth, and most men have air.

  -Adept