Re: How best to learn about God Learners

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_Fv9r1mdtqqIJYX8uh1J9ujjHSDYgcZipPiqb_7O7vSy71aS27hNQrKC_0ovhPgv1qkk4a>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:43:22 -0700

> (Are we waaaaay off topic yet?)

Yes, we are - which is fine. Citing Fantasy sources (even from other games/game worlds) is great -it may open up a vista someone hadn't considered before, which may lead to the Next Big Gloranthan Breakthrough(tm).

However, this isn't the forum to rant about what an unrelated company is doing to an unrelated fantasy world. It's fine to ask "how does X happen in Glorantha because I want to use it in Y game", but "Company Z is totally messing with world Q" is really none of our business (or interest, most likely).

RR, with Moderator hat on at a rakish angle He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad R. Sabatini, Scaramouche