Fw: Re: How best to learn about God Learners

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_ZTFVC0DFy-t7ZPw7oyVaxSqvgnI-HKx4e3nsAZ2FYKwkikWzLo-nFXM2g8TW>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:55:04 +0000 (GMT)

I take Peter's point about the passage on the Dark side as a whole. The temptation is what he says it is, though perhaps the consequence of succumbing to that temptation as the (mis)use of the gifts of Illumination for selfish ends.
&nbsp;

Are&nbsp;all Illuminates are agents of Gbaji?&nbsp; There is the one well-documented (mostly?) Lawful Illuminate, the Uroxi tribal king Oddi the Keen who is the hero of the Reminiscences of Paulis, (though again one has to hark back to Cults of Terror to find him).&nbsp;
&nbsp;

Was Oddi the Keen an agent of Gbaji?
&nbsp;

Richard Hayes