Spirits

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_WvLfSZtZg9FXNW49fvWpT_LJso2Zhcu3tgTX5jg8SMt63GXgqCsDvnCq5ALfzDF5P>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 19:01:58 +0100

OK. One of the things that distinguishes animists from other kinds of magic using people are the strange things that they do, wear and say.

I was thinking of trying to compile a list of those things for GMs to pick from when faced with animists. Working on your own you quickly run dry on unusual things....

So. Anyone got any classic spirit likes/dislikes that they have used with animist adventurers?

If I compile a list I will put it online for everyone's benefit. Or is someone going to tell me there is already a huge compendium of this kind of thing that I have not yet stumbled across??

Stephen