Contributions sought for Continuum 2008 Programme Book?

From: continuum2008 <Continuum2008_at_p92HONYapmOQHRiD8lFz2g2aVk1TrVZE3TpfsAWfxqroXRAQIHNe9u5bW1QLL4>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:21:09 -0000

0 Continuum 2008. John Foster Hall [also known as New Hall], Leicester University. UK. Friday 1st - Monday 4th August 2008.
http://www.continuum.uk.net

Continuum 2008 is a three day convention for 250+ attendees held in a modern conference centre at the University of Leicester Halls of Residence, Oadby, Leicester, UK. Freeforms, Call of Cthulhu, HeroQuest, RuneQuest, BRP, Savage Worlds, Indie games, and plenty of other game systems will be played at this convention.

A colour Convention Book will be produced and given free to all attendees on arrival. As well as information on the convention, venue and games programmes there will be articles on gaming and role-playing.

We are looking for contributions for this year's Convention Book, whether it is artwork, maps, articles, non-player characters, scenarios, encounters, gaming or GMing advice, settings, stories or anything else you can think of.

We can not pay you but all contributors will receive the heartfelt thanks from the Continuum Committee, the joy of seeing their work in print and a free copy of the Con Book.

All copyright of any material we use in the book remains the authors or artists, so you can use it again elsewhere.

If you can send all submissions to darransims AT googlemail DOT com.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Darran

Go to Continuum!
Web - http://www.continuum.uk.net
continuum2008-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

'A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an Emergency on my part'- http://darransims.livejournal.com/