Re: Ivory Plinth

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_cwSMmOExx-BWUMqKGRiuH_I98CVAvZYjq86pAqgiXriG05SDnCre7DN_PPCGwfuaAFCz>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 20:24:14 -0000

I think you will find that the Ivory Plinth is a lot older than Nysalor. Check out the Dawn Age entry for the Ivory Plinth in History of the Heortling People:
Parantikor Bel (Ivory Plinth, Needle, Tusker Tower) Temple village
Between Snakepipe Hollow and the Rockwood Mts. 400 humans
hunter gatherer
Aramites, humans who ride tuskers
Orlanth
Notes: These are human beings, led by Aram Ya Udram, who is the human being serving on the Unity Council. [Later, after Aram's death, during the Second Council, these people turn to worship the darkness demon guardian of their temple, and become the "halftrolls" of later times.] Tall ivory colored tower, a single tusk from gigantic boar. It is among/atop stone buildings. Tower is 400 feet tall, 25 yards around at the base' one entry