Re: Really old stuff...

From: paul_at_5yMqyxdDbRFGkOPjuO-05tOj4okw8VYOgyPPteDwRvhVEcFjf1VIeUo6E6x9rjj1F1kmftB
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:58:36 +0100

dougiepunk_at_FQjYKzJj-pNIN3w79b0Nw5KIvR8LDCcLeoQOnK9xBflVSD5T8qAzHT_dCsd1lK8IhYTHpBenZW76951wXmw.yahoo.invalid wrote:
> Reminds me that it's about time I got these fine tales - anyone care to
> suggest the best place to get hold of The Complete Griselda in the UK?

Leisure Games lists it as out of stock, and I don't know if it's in print. An FLGS might be able to get it by ordering or even have one hidden away in a corner. Or you could try mail order - try http://www.abebooks.co.uk which lists a number of reasonably priced copies (or Amazon for less reasonable prices :-)

The only other suggestion I could make is - go to Continuum. But you should do that anyway :-)