Re: Really old stuff...

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_tmAhxQkPCgDpJ5nzLiStZd_jp2s_P47CrTiMUE8j6THkINgjitFB8fYq_y3R-xleHc>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:22:26 +0200

Hello All

Rory gives us a good bibliography, but misses the publications AFTER "The Complete Griselda":

"Legacy of Pavis - The Pavis and Big Rubble Companion Vol. III" has some stuff on Griselda (pp. 38-41).

"Shadows of Pavis - The Pavis and Big Rubble Companion Vol. IV" included "Meet The Parents" a new Griselda story, not published in the book.

Tradetalk # 15 includes "A Day at the Races" an even newer story.

There is one "story" unpublished so far "The Lady of Alone", but i am sure that will find a home too.

Cheers

André Jarosch
Editor of Tradetalk

> Sounds like Griselda, written by the incorrigible Oliver Dickinson.
Reaching