Re: What do they look like?

From: Gianni Vacca <giannieanna_at_pGgnlk2XXbnhlq_-ZCGn9XeUkA_66Of6M5yEIAVRw47T2D9nzRKmqM9sFQ2a3wG4>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:07:21 -0000

> Unsurprisingly, I'm with Keith on this. As an example, I always
liked
> to think of the twin God Learners, Moray and Telerio, as being a
little
> like Cyd Charisse and Dan Massey in WARLORDS OF ATLANTIS (1978).
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Woa2.jpg

Whoa... Barbarella, anyone %-)

Seriously, I think the look of the GodLearners depends on their profession and their place of origin. Zistorites, aventurous GodLearner types, etc. will have crazy sci-fi looks, but scholars and merchants should have more 'normal' looks. In My Glorantha [which will vary from yours...], GodLearners from Seshnela look mediaeval, GLs from Ralios look Renaissance. I haven't made up my mind yet for Jrustelans :-)

Gianni