Re: Really old stuff...

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_1F9EQM5gN7w4UWN65U2zra2pFSesLFZDueQ9gE-HRnYyqTbheNWKzj2bc3N7PBWSGk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:30:02 +0200

RQ was part of White Dwarf in no.
14, 17, 19, 29 to 65, 67, 69, 71, 73, 74, 75, 88, 90, 92, 94, 96, 98, 99, and 101
The first issue with RQ included was published August 1979, the last one May 1988.

Most articles were "Rune Rites", one or two pagers about a rules addition, new creature or some kind like that (for RQ2 or RQ3 respectively). There were almost no important RQ articles for Glorantha, except the Griselda stories.

I thougth it was just at the beginig of the magazine publication. I was looking info and I found the number 100 was published on april 1998...I already had been born but I was a child in anyway. The thing is I've missed a all white dwarf RQ info. Do you know if there is any compilation o re-edition of this RQ articles?