Re: Really old stuff...

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_t6xyJvCqQxAM5gauEha0WUJQepJOFRTRR_qA4YjBd52fzCw-95Kgb49L0ZTf-wbYX0IMv>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:33:57 -0700

The concept of Pure Rune metals and Iron suppressing magic dates all the way back to RQ1, though hidden in the section on "Use of Iron" on page 61.

I don't ever recall a pure rune metal allowing use of a specific type of spell, though (Gold allowing Fire magic, frex). That may have been in a magazine article that I haven't read, however.

RR