Re: Joseph Campbell and Bill Moyers-The Power of Myth

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_jB5z6XvU55Z9nQHwyUxN1YBphEq8cbQe5rZsR8HHK_6sDHF6w1k2Dex1w9bg8w>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:03:46 -0700

Or you could go to Barnes and Noble and buy the full audio CD or tape cassette series of the interviews:
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Myth-Programs-1-6/dp/B000FTCH6G/ref=ed_oe_a ($6.61 used.)

Or the book (which is mostly a transcription of the interviews): http://www.amazon.com/Power-Myth-Joseph-Campbell/dp/0385418868

Just providing a copyright-safe alternative for the same material, which is very useful stuff!

--Todd Gardiner