Book of Manor and Knights & Ladies

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_FkZ7u1gWhpg82W25bfZj2V6-lAyhZf4S6IDujXCzv8XBRdRBYKtdF87ha_WeAFsyfk8ahRF>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:30:28 -0700

I hope the list meisters will forgive me for posting a non-Glorathan item here, but it's the only list I attend that addresses the convention, and I'd like to make this statement.

If anyone attending the convention wishes to purchase a copy of
/Pendragon Book of the Manor /and/or /Pendragon Book of Knights & Ladies
/(aka, Advanced Character Generation), I will hand carry it to the
convention and you can save the postage.

I must have payment before July 27 to qualify, via PayPal if at all possible please.

If you are unfamiliar with these, see my web site, http://weareallus.com/pendragon/pendragonpublications.html

Thanks, and now back to Glorantha.

--
    Greg Stafford