Re: Secrets of the Darkness

From: L C <lightcastle_at_T7baFCxJVEI6tvNACGqYnhqZqN6iUTBsuLEct2Ub9VBMiOXUPkkaDXCAxFBJDobl>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 22:50:24 -0400

Greg Stafford wrote:

> YGWV

> > > human-shaped demons, or the Gold Wheel Dancers?)
> > >
> > > Yes.
> > >

> > Wait, The Kitori are a separate race?
> >
> Yes, they are.

OK, so this bit : " Few people took up this second offer until Varzor Kitor accepted and
learned at the feet of Ezkankekko the deepest secrets of the darkness. Varzor then taught others – humans, dragonewts, wind children, and anyone else who would learn - how to pray, make sacrifices and learn these secrets. Kitor's followers learned prayers that halt uz, dehori and anything born of the Underworld (as long as it is of the dark). They learned the secrets of the darkness of night and the darkness after death. These initiates of the Darkness formed a separate people who – regardless of their origin – were called the Kitori."

details the origin of the Kitori. This wasn't them just learning darkness magic, but actually becoming a new race.