Re: Cults of Sartar - status report

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_9vFdK60-6-a4d-k6_qABM1YeqQaQmuS7Mi4UU7FnVENOQ1V4xWSrhhdFxu3RgbHV9Em>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:02:31 -0400

Hey Jeff,

Great news! CoS sounds like a ton of fun.

One question, though. Since Pavis is the new default setting, is CoS part of a series that will include Praxian and Lunar cult books? If so, will those also be released close behind the setting book? Or does the setting book itself cover the Praxians and Lunars sufficiently?

Thanks again,

~Kevin McD

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Jeff Richard <richaje_at_l8KNwQGMXwYVZ-DHSaPwNW1uqmHaouYpf56hTH-MB7EJmwsFJrSG_KjV-pASgvesUBEB9a7oETwz30Q2.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Howdy all -
>
> I thought I would give a quick update on "Cults of Sartar," which is
> likely to be the first Heroquest 2.0 supplement released (tentatively
> scheduled for later this year).

<snip>